Frac Rental and Support
Multi-Well Frac Connector (MWFC)
The MWFC is a valve-less connector that ties in a pumping company’s horsepower to the frac trees. A continuous flow loop is sized for all ranges of pump rates. It’s unique design reduces friction, erosion and proppant fallout by keeping fluid turns to a minimum.
For more information, click here.
Great North Wellhead & Frac carries a comprehensive inventory of rental equipment for ball drop, plug and perf, and coil tubing frac operations.
- Sizes from 1-13/16″ to 7-1/16″
- Rated working pressures from 2,000 psi to 15,000 psi
- Available with both manual and hydraulic functioning valves
Great North is proud to offer cost-efficient daily and monthly rentals. Trust our team of qualified and experienced personnel to complete all installations, maintenance and repairs.
We understand that maintaining the operational integrity of all high-pressure equipment during completion operations is essential.
Every Great North frac head is built and installed by our dedicated team of expert technicians.
Additional services include:
- Valve greasing and servicing
- Connection torquing
- High pressure lubricator for setting and retrieval of Back Pressure Valves (BPV)
- Equipment service and repair
- On-site frac support technicians
RLB-1 Electronic Ball Launcher
- Holds up to 12 balls fully loaded
- Touchscreen controlled
- Quick access ports
- User friendly control system
- Field proven