WELCOME TO GREAT NORTH WELLHEAD & FRAC
Great North Acquires Stonewall Energy: Leading Provider of Launch Technology!
We are excited to announce that we have acquired Stonewall Energy, adding Dart & Ball Technology to our existing launch product line.
“The team at Stonewall and their patented product suite will make Great North the industry leader in both ball drop and dart completions. Our expanded service offering will continue to include great people, great service and a continued commitment to supporting our customers across Western Canada.”
– Stephen Forberg, CEO, Great North Wellhead & Frac
Wellhead and Abandonment Services
GNWF is well-positioned to help clients with wellhead abandonment and service work. We are an approved Orphan Well Association vendor and have experience working with all OEM wellhead equipment and gate valves. We’re ready to support you!
We can support you with site rehabilitation, including wellhead abandonment, wellhead and facility servicing:
– Service all OEM Valves and Wellhead Equipment
– Trucking and Picker Services
– Storage and Disposal of Abandoned Wellhead Equipment
– Buy-back program for Abandoned Wellhead Equipment
– Integrity Pressure Test Seals
– Rental Equipment (including 7 1/16 Gate Valves)
– Wellhead and Site Assessments
– Bolt Busting / Torqueing
– Casing Cutting (Cold Cutters)
– Re-manufacture and Refurbish Wellhead Equipment and Valves
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. Great North is taking all precautions to protect our employees while they service our customers.
Great North Wellhead & Frac (GNWF) continually strives to meet or exceed the requirements of our customers, both internal and external. In pursuance of this, GNWF has developed and implemented Quality Objectives to continually challenge and improve all aspects of our established Quality Management System (QMS).
GNWF shall continually provide customer value and satisfaction in product and service to best represent our customer’s needs and expectations, applicable regulations, and current requirements of API 6A and ISO 9001 through:
– World-class leadership;
– Continual improvement of process and procedure;
– Employee development; and
– Maintaining ongoing compliance/integrity with established internationally recognized standards