Frac Rental and Support
Great North Wellhead & Frac carries a comprehensive inventory of rental equipment for ball drop, plug and perf, and coil tubing frac operations.
- Sizes from 1-13/16″ to 7-1/16″
- Rated working pressures from 2,000 psi to 15,000 psi
- Available with both manual and hydraulic functioning valves
Great North is proud to offer cost-efficient daily and monthly rentals. Trust our team of qualified and experienced personnel to complete all installations, maintenance and repairs.
Every Great North frac head is built and installed by our dedicated team of expert technicians.
Additional services include:
- Valve greasing and servicing
- Connection torquing
- High pressure lubricator for setting and retrieval of Back Pressure Valves (BPV)
- Equipment service and repair
- On-site frac support technicians
Multi-Well Frac Connector (MWFC)
The MWFC is a valve-less connector that ties in a pumping company’s horsepower to the frac trees. A continuous flow loop is sized for all ranges of pump rates. It’s unique design reduces friction, erosion and proppant fallout by keeping fluid turns to a minimum.
For more information, click here.
RLB-1 Electronic Ball Launcher
- Holds up to 12 balls fully loaded
- Touchscreen controlled
- Quick access ports
- User friendly control system
- Field proven